There maybe support available for childcare during your study.
We can help you apply for assistance depending on your circumstances.
16-20 year olds
If you are aged 16-20 at the start of your course and the beginning of the academic year, then you can apply for support from Care to Learn . Our funding team can support you through this application process.
If you are over 20 years old at the start of your course at the beginning of the academic year, then you may be able to apply for funding towards the cost of your childcare, for the days you are timetabled to study. We also cover the half term holidays and main holidays, but not the long summer holiday. Our funding team can support you through this application process.
- You should apply to the funds managed internally by the College when enrolling, or within the first few weeks of starting your course.
- The longer you delay your application your chances of receiving any financial support is greatly reduced, even if you are eligible.
- Applications for funding need to be made each year even if studying for a course of two years.
- Please complete the relevant funding application form and take into the Funding Team at any campus along with evidence of your household income.
- You must use an Ofsted registered childcare provider to be eligible to apply for funding towards the cost of your childcare.