Support and guidance
On the job experience is a vital part of the study programmes of many of our vocational qualifications. Every year we place thousands of students on work experience.
We are always looking for employers to help us place our students. If you work in a big business or are a sole trader and can help we’d love to hear from you.
- Our work experience placements range from 21 hours to 315 hours. This depends on the qualification they are studying
- We ask that you provide some proper experience, not just making tea
- A health and safety check to ensure that everything is in place will be required
- We would need a copy of your Employer’s Liability Insurance Certificate
- We will ask you to complete an evaluation form on the progress that the student has made and how they have performed
What you can expect from us?
- A dedicated Work Experience Coordinator on hand to support you through this process
- Support with placing the right student for your business
Many of our students go on to full time employment and apprenticeships after successfully completing work experience. This proves that this is as successful for our students as it is for our employers