Online and On Campus
We offer award-winning blended learning courses in partnership with Mindful Education, providing the perfect combination of online learning alongside regular lessons on campus.
Our range of flexible Online and On Campus part-time professional courses offers the best of both worlds, requiring less time in college than traditional classroom-only courses, while providing all the benefits of being part of a group that meets regularly with a college tutor. Meaning you can choose how, when and where you want to study.
Benefits of blended learning
- Award-winning professional courses
- Flexible ways to study
- High-quality video lectures
- Experienced college tutors
- One-to-one support
- Collaborate with classmates
Read our guide to find out more about the benefits of blended learning:
Our Online and On Campus courses
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting (Online and On Campus)
- Accounts-Finance Assistant Apprenticeship AAT Level 2 (Online and On Campus)
- Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship - AAT Level 3 (Online and On Campus)
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice (Online and On Campus)
- CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership (Online and On Campus)
- CMI Level 3 Diploma in the Principles of Management and Leadership (Online and On Campus)
- Operations-Departmental Manager Apprenticeship - CMI Level 5 (Online and On Campus)
- Team Leader-Supervisor Apprenticeship - CMI Level 3 (Online and On Campus)
You will study award-winning video lessons, which are available on demand, and can be viewed from your phone, tablet or computer – meaning you can choose how, when and where you want to study.
Each lesson lasts for around 45 minutes and is accompanied by animations and motion graphics to bring concepts to life. Practice questions, downloadable lesson materials and interactive case studies help to enhance the learning experience further and learners should expect to spend between 3 and 6 hours studying independently online each week (depending on your level of study).
You benefit from regular classes with a college tutor – without having to commit to attending multiple evenings each week.
Your tutor will review what you have learnt during your online lessons and will be on hand to provide guidance on progress and assessment.
Regular discussion with classmates will help to reinforce key points while also providing the additional support and motivation that comes from being part of a group.
We can offer a range of funding and loans to help you cover the cost of your study:
- Level 2 – our courses are part-funded, significantly reducing the cost
- Level 3 – accounting courses are fully funded for eligible learners (those without a full Level 3 qualification or who are earning less than the national living wage)
- Level 3 and Level 4 - Advanced Leaner Loans are available and you will not have to pay anything back until you're earning over £26,575 a year.
Please ask a member of college staff for more information.
Blended learning means I can have a good work-life-family balance. If I didn’t study in this way, then I wouldn’t be able to do my qualifications.
Faye McPhillips, Online and On Campus student