Web Application Development Level 5 Diploma
Applications for this course are currently closed
This course is designed to upskill those already working in a website development role but also to offer students with no previous experience in programming a pathway to employment in this occupational area.
The qualification aims to develop:
- Knowledge and skills in the design
- Development and testing of code solutions to information processing problems
- Competence in the application of frameworks and code libraries to optimise the production and testing of code solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of systems for storing data and acquire skills in accessing and integrating data from various sources
- An understanding of the characteristics of user interfaces and implement solutions that meet user requirements
- Competence in the deployment of web-based information systems that are secure
- Competence in working in a team managing a project to deliver a coding solution
- Level 3 qualification in relevant subject such as IT, games design or web development
- Relevant workplace experience
Learners will need to complete all 4 modules and build a portfolio of evidence.
The modules are:
- Data Centric Development
- Full Stack Frameworks with Django
- Interactive Frontend Development
- User Centric Frontend Development.
Assessment & Feedback
Fees are per academic year for Home/UK students
Progression into industry