Performing and Production Arts (Live Events and Theatre Production) Level 3 Extended Diploma
South Essex College celebrate a new turn of the creative production wheel as backstage industries take a wider direction.
To meet the emerging needs of the entertainment sector, in particular the crucial behind-the-scenes careers that make the magic happen, the Digital Technologies, Media And Performing Arts department are expanding their delivery to specialise in training young people from 16 years for the Theatre, Music, Event and Corporate sectors.
- Level 2 qualification or GCSEs x 4 at grade 4/C - one to be grade 4/C in ENGLISH OR MATHS dependent on vocational subject to be studied
- A relevant performing arts qualification is desirable, but not essential
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Principles of performance
- Engaging with an audience
- Introduction to professional practice
- Critical and contextual awareness
- Production skills and context
- Performance skills and context
- Preparation for specialist study
- Collaborative performance project
Assessment & Feedback
Level 3 Diploma in Performing and Production Arts will be internally assessed and internally and externally moderated against the assessment criteria for the units.
FREE to UK/Home under 19s not in employment.