IT Level 3 Extended Diploma
This course will give you all you need to prepare for a career in IT in specialist areas ranging from business software development to networking and systems support.
Completing this course will give you an Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT.
- Four GCSEs at grade 4/grade C including maths or English, or
- IT User Skills Level 2 Diploma plus maths and English at level one, or equivalent
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Using social media in business
- Communications & employability skills
- Information technology systems
- Mobile apps development
- Systems analysis & design
- Website production
- Data modelling
- Creating systems to manage information
Assessment & Feedback
- Written/online exams
- Group discussions
- Written articles
- Course assignments
- Practical activities
- Reflective writing
- Group and/or individual presentations
- Self-directed learning through blended learning activities
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
This course will enable you to progress to higher education or an apprenticeship. You could also begin a career in IT as an IT technician, junior programmer, web designer or a systems analyst trainee.