IT Level 3 Extended Diploma
This course will give you all you need to prepare for a career in IT in specialist areas ranging from business software development to networking and systems support.
Completing this course will give you an Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT.
- Four GCSEs at grade 4/grade C including maths or English, or
- IT User Skills Level 2 Diploma plus maths and English at level one, or equivalent
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Using social media in business
- Communications & employability skills
- Information technology systems
- Mobile apps development
- Systems analysis & design
- Website production
- Data modelling
- Creating systems to manage information
Assessment & Feedback
- Written/online exams
- Group discussions
- Written articles
- Course assignments
- Practical activities
- Reflective writing
- Group and/or individual presentations
- Self-directed learning through blended learning activities
FREE to UK under 19s not in employment.
Aged 18 as of 31st August 2022 and applying for Level 3 Extended Diploma?
Your application and enrolment will be for the one year Level 3 Diploma. If you wish to complete the full Extended Diploma you will need to apply for an (Advanced Learner Loan) to cover the tuition fees after successfully completing the Diploma.
For more information please contact our admissions team
This course will enable you to progress to higher education or an apprenticeship. You could also begin a career in IT as an IT technician, junior programmer, web designer or a systems analyst trainee.