iLearn Childcare Multiple Level Award
A three week course that covers some of the skills and qualifications required to start a successful career in the childcare sector.
please email us at email@example.com for more information.
Applicants for this course must complete and pass a basic English and maths assessment with South Essex College to ensure awarding body entry criteria is met.
Proof of identification is required for this course (please see below for ID requirements).
Candidate identification requirements
Candidates must provide identification to their tutor as listed below:
- A valid passport (any nationality)
- A signed UK photocard driving licence
- A valid warrant card issued by HM forces or the police
- Another photographic ID card, e.g. employee ID card, student ID card, travel card etc.
- Credit or debit card with current signature
This course gives participants the opportunity to achieve the following industry-based qualifications:
- Highfield Award in Health & Safety
- Highfield Award in Customer Service
- ASCENTIS Award in Equality & Diversity
- ASCENTIS Award in British Values
- CACHE Award in Stress Awareness
- NCFE Certificate in Employability Skills
- OCN Award in Developing Personal Confidence
- OCN Award in Understanding Personal and Interpersonal Conflict
- Highfield Award in Safeguarding
- Highfield Award in Risk Assessment
- Highfield Award in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (CoSHH)
- Highfield Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Award in Allergen Awareness
- Highfield module certificates in Principles and Values in Health & Social Care for Adults, Children and Young People, Positive Attitudes and Working in a Team
Also included in this course will be training on problem solving at work,motivation working in a team, following instructions,personal finance, positive mind-set and business awareness.
Assessment & Feedback
Hand-written workbooks and multiple choice tests.
This course is FREE if in receipt of certain unemployment benefits (please call on 0345 52 12345 to check your eligibility).
Jobs that can be applied for on completion of this course include nursery worker, pre-school assistant, playgroup assistant, teaching assistant.