Entry level 3
Art & Design Pathway Entry Level 3 Certificate
This one-year course is an introduction to core skills for progression onto further education and/or employment. You will have the opportunity to develop skills within maths and English alongside creative skills in the art and design studios.
You will focus on developing your maths and English skills to help improve your confidence and ability to apply these skills in further education or employment.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
Demonstrate the ability to work at Entry level 3 in Maths or English or GCSE grade 1
Successful attendance at transition event
- Developing your maths and English skills
- Foundation employability skills to help you in any job
- Confidence and self esteem
- Vocational sessions on your chosen pathway to get you the basics
- Links with the local community
- Work placement
Assessment & Feedback
- Portfolio of evidence
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
- Art and Design Level 1 Certificate