Art and Design (Graphic Design) Level 3 Extended Diploma
This course is designed to take you through a comprehensive range of different graphic design and multimedia techniques and disciplines either in preparation for study at a higher level or for future employment.
Completing this course will give you a UAL level 3 Extended Diploma in Art and Design (Graphic Design).
- Four GCSEs at grade 4/grade C including maths, English and an art-related subject, or
- Art and Design Level 2 Extended Certificate plus maths and English at grade 4/grade C, or equivalent
- You will be asked to provide evidence of your ability in the subject which could be in the form of a portfolio
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Graphics media, techniques and technology
- Mixed media image making
- Typefaces and letter forms
- Typographic and layout design
- Words and images in graphic design
- Design for advertising
- Graphics for 3D application
- Website design
- Graphic image making
- Digital storytelling
- Factual writing in art and design
- Narrative image making
- Specialist illustration using computer applications
- Information graphics
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
Practical tasks and supporting written material.
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
- Art and Design Level 4 Foundation Diploma
- Higher education at university or college, including our BA (Hons) Graphic Design at University Centre Southend