Animal Care Level 2 Diploma
This course covers a range of practical animal care modules and prepares you for further study and a career in the animal care sector.
Level 1 qualification or GCSEs x 2 at grade 3/D in MATHS or ENGLISH.
- Maintain animal accommodation
- Undertake practical animal feeding
- Principles and practices of animal establishments
- 150 hours of work experience must be completed in order to pass your course. (These hours must be completed on your none college days).
- Maintain animal health and welfare
- Principles and practices of animal behaviour and handling
- Understand the basic principles of animal biology
Assessment & Feedback
- Written reports
- Graphs and posters
- Performance observations
FREE to UK under 19s not in employment
Animal Management Level 3 90 credit Diploma leading to Extended Diploma.