Substance Misuse Level 1 Award (iQualify)
The Level 1 Award in Substance Misuse explores what substances are commonly misused and why, the social and personal effects of substance misuse and the perceptions and responses to substance misuse.
Applications, information, advice and guidance
If you wish to apply for this course or have any questions please register your interest at email@example.com or call 01702 220409. A member of South Essex College staff will then be in touch.
Available Start Dates
Applicants for this course must be over 16 and have a good command of the English language.
Candidates must provide one of the following forms of identification:
- Valid passport (any nationality)
- Signed UK photocard driving licence
- UK biometric residence permit card
- Birth certificate (BUT, if a birth certificate is presented as proof of identification, an additional form of identification such as a signed bank card, utility bill or a letter issued by a government department must also be provided).
- Substances that are commonly misused and why
- Recognising possible signs of substance misuse
- Being aware of the social and personal effects of substance misuse
- The perceptions and responses to substance misuse.
Assessment & Feedback
Day 1: 09:30 – 16.30
To achieve this qualification you will need to gain 9/15 in a multiple choice test. Those who pass the test will achieve the Highfield Level 1 Award in Substance Misuse
- Princess Caroline House
1 High Street
A 20% discount is available for groups of 6 or more when delivered in your workplace.
A 10% discount is available for groups of 6 or more when delivered in one of our venues.
Dates for groups of 6 or more can be decided by you and we will do our best to accommodate your requested dates.