Performing and Production Arts (Live Events and Theatre Production) Level 2 Diploma
The course, which runs from our new Thurrock Campus in Grays, supports college performances, productions, events and external live briefs throughout the year. Students learn a wide range of production skills and are able to specialise in more specific skills for progression to level 3 Performing and Production Arts.
A Level 1 qualification or GCSEs x 2 at grade 3/D in MATHS or ENGLISH
A relevant performing arts qualification is desirable, but not essential
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Introduction to performance
- Introduction to production
- Communicating with an audience
- Staging a performance
- Contextual research for performance and production
- Performance skills and practice
- Production skills and practice
- Personal project and presentation
- Producing and performing to an audience
Assessment & Feedback
Level 2 Award & Diploma in Performing and Production Arts will be internally assessed and internally and externally moderated against the assessment criteria for the units.
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
Successful candidates can progress to Level 3 Performing and Production Arts.