Performing and Production Arts (Live Events and Theatre Production) Level 2 Diploma
The course, which runs from our new Thurrock Campus in Grays, supports college performances, productions, events and external live briefs throughout the year. Students learn a wide range of production skills and are able to specialise in more specific skills for progression to level 3 Performing and Production Arts.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
A Level 1 qualification or GCSEs x 2 at grade 3/D in MATHS or ENGLISH
A relevant performing arts qualification is desirable, but not essential
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Introduction to performance
- Introduction to production
- Communicating with an audience
- Staging a performance
- Contextual research for performance and production
- Performance skills and practice
- Production skills and practice
- Personal project and presentation
- Producing and performing to an audience
Assessment & Feedback
Level 2 Award & Diploma in Performing and Production Arts will be internally assessed and internally and externally moderated against the assessment criteria for the units.
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
Successful candidates can progress to Level 3 Performing and Production Arts.