Music, Performance and Production Level 3 Extended Diploma
This course will develop your performance skills to enable you to progress to further studies.
- Level 2 qualification or GCSEs x 4 at grade 4/C - one to be grade 4/C in ENGLISH OR MATHS dependent on vocational subject to be studied
- You will be asked to evidence your ability in the subject in the form of an audition
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Improvising music
- Listening skills for musicians
- Planning a music project
- Working and developing as a music ensemble
- Music performance session styles and techniques
- Music theory and harmony
- Singing and performance techniques
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- Practical assessments and live performances
- Coursework and presentations
FREE to UK under 19s not in employment.
Higher education at university or college, including our BA (Hons) Music Performance, Production and Composition at University Centre South Essex.