Maintenance Operations Level 2 Diploma
At present there is a vast deficit in construction skills across the sector. The building and allied trades suffer from a lack of skilled workers. The home improvement and building maintenance sector is worth approximately £12 billion a year.
This qualification will provide you with the skills and knowledge to complete building, installation and property maintenance tasks. It is ideal if you are looking to develop properties where you would require several skills. You will also be able to produce accurate quotations for customers based on the work required.
GCSEs in English and maths at grade 4 or above or a level 1 Diploma in basic Construction (Multi-skills)
- Prepare you to progress to a qualification in the same subject area but at a higher level
- Prepare you for employment; Support a role in the workplace
- Give you the ability to know how to select the correct tools, equipment and materials when completing tasks
- Allow you to generate quotes for different tasks
- Allow you to evaluate completed work so as to identify areas which can be improved
Assessment & Feedback
- Practical assessments
- Portfolio work
- Oral questioning
- Short answer questions
- Group discussion
FREE to UK/Home under 19s not in employment
You will be able to move into a multi skills occupation, apprenticeship or pursue a trade specific pathway.