Air Cabin Crew and Aviation Environment Level 2 Certificate
The course allows students to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment in the aviation industry, or to progress to the level 3 Diploma in Aviation Operations.
- Level 1 qualification or GCSEs x 2 at grade 3/D in MATHS or ENGLISH
- Swim 100 metres
- Be over 5 feet 3 inches tall
- Have no visible tattoos
- Have no piercings
- Make-up is essential (females)
- Hair must be tied back at all times
- You must be 18 to work in cabin crew and aviation
- Airline emergency procedures
- Role of air cabin crew (on board)
- Health and safety within aviation
- Aviation security
- Aviation communications
- Airport check-in services
- Loading and unloading of aircraft
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- Multiple choice examination
- Complete assignments
- Practical demonstrations/role plays
FREE to UK under 19s not in employment.
Successful candidates can progress to the Level 3 Travel and Tourism or Aviation courses.