Aviation Environment Level 2 Diploma
The course allows students to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment in the aviation industry, or to progress to the level 3 Diploma in Aviation Operations.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
GCSEs at grade 3/grade D in maths and English, or Hospitality and Travel and Tourism Level 1 Diploma and maths and English at level 1, or equivalent.
- Health and safety within Aviation
- Aviation security
- Aviation communications
- Airport check-in services
- Aircraft boarding and arriving services
- Airport baggage processing
- Loading and unloading of aircraft
- Airport baggage facilities
- Aviation passengers with special requirements
- Aircraft load instruction reports
- Aircraft marshalling
- Support flight operations
- Aircraft dispatch process
Assessment & Feedback
Work will be assessed in the form of written assignment tasks, practical activities and short answer question papers.
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
Successful candidates can progress to the Level 3 Travel and Tourism or Aviation courses.