Art and Design Level 2 Extended Certificate
This one-year course will develop your art and design skills for progression onto further education and/or employment. You will have the opportunity to learn how to build a portfolio of work and gain the skills to use research to create your own art and design work. You will work to exciting project briefs ans apply specialist skills to extend your 2D and 3D capabilities. You will learn how to generate ideas and extend them into a range of creative possibilities.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
A Level 1 qualification or GCSEs x 2 at grade 3/D in MATHS or ENGLISH
Successful attendance at interview event
- research (mandatory)
- materials and techniques (mandatory)
- working to a set brief (mandatory)
- developing a portfolio (optional)
- working as an artist or designer in the creative industry (optional)
Assessment & Feedback
- internal and external assessments
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
- Level 3 Creative programme in Art and Design or Media and Performing Arts