Music, Performance and Production Level 1 Diploma
The course, which runs from our new Thurrock Campus in Grays, supports college performances, productions, events and external live briefs throughout the year. Students learn a wide range of production skills and are able to specialise in more specific skills for progression to level 2 Performing and Production Arts.
- Two GCSEs at grade 2/grade E including maths or English, or
- An Entry 3 qualification, or equivalent
- Successful attendance at interview
- Successful attendance at transition event
- Introduction to music, performing and production Arts
- Introduction to research for music, performing and production arts
- Communicating with an audience for music and performing Arts
- Production development for music and performing arts
- Performance development for music and performing arts
- Music, performing and production arts project
Assessment & Feedback
Level 1 Music, Performance and Production will be internally assessed and internally and externally moderated against the assessment criteria for the units.
FREE to UK under 19s not in employment
Successful candidates can progress to Level 2 Performing and Production Arts.