Music, Performance and Production Level 1 Diploma
The course, which runs from our new Thurrock Campus in Grays, supports college performances, productions, events and external live briefs throughout the year. Students learn a wide range of production skills and are able to specialise in more specific skills for progression to level 2 Performing and Production Arts.
- Two GCSEs at grade 2/grade E including maths or English, or
- An Entry 3 qualification, or equivalent
- Successful attendance at interview
- Successful attendance at transition event
- Introduction to music, performing and production Arts
- Introduction to research for music, performing and production arts
- Communicating with an audience for music and performing Arts
- Production development for music and performing arts
- Performance development for music and performing arts
- Music, performing and production arts project
Assessment & Feedback
Level 1 Music, Performance and Production will be internally assessed and internally and externally moderated against the assessment criteria for the units.
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
Successful candidates can progress to Level 2 Performing and Production Arts.