Engineering Technology Level 1 Diploma
This course is ideal if you want to acquire a basic understanding of engineering disciplines and their uses.
- An Entry Level 3 qualification or GCSEs x 2 at grade 2/E in maths and English
- Successful attendance at interview / Successful attendance at transition event
You must complete a range of mandatory and optional units, including:
- Cutting, forming and assembling engineering materials
- Motor cycle and cycle maintenance
- Introduction to welding
- Introduction to Electronics
- Introduction to Electrical Installation
Assessment & Feedback
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
Completion of the level 1 study programme in engineering can lead to the level 2 study programme.