Engineering Technology Level 1 Diploma
This course is ideal if you want to acquire a basic understanding of engineering disciplines and their uses.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
- GCSEs at grade 3/grade D in English and maths
- An Entry 3 qualification, or equivalent
- Successful attendance at interview
- Successful attendance at transition event
You must complete a range of mandatory and optional units, including:
- Cutting, forming and assembling engineering materials
- Motor cycle and cycle maintenance
- Introduction to welding
- Introduction to Electronics
- Introduction to Electrical Installation
Assessment & Feedback
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
Completion of the level 1 study programme in engineering can lead to the level 2 study programme.