iLearn Office Skills Multiple Level Award
A three week course that covers some of the qualifications and digital skills required to enter into an office environment.
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Applicants for this course must complete and pass a basic English and Maths assessment with South Essex College to ensure awarding body entry criteria is met.
Proof of identification is required for this course (please see below for ID requirements).
Candidate identification requirements
Candidates must provide identification to their tutor as listed below:
A valid passport (any nationality)
A signed UK photocard driving licence
A valid warrant card issued by HM forces or the police
Another photographic ID card, e.g. employee ID card, student ID card, travel card etc.
Credit or debit card with current signature
Participants in this course have the opportunity to achieve the following qualifications:
- City & Guilds Award in IT Users (ITQ) covering Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel Spreadsheets
- Highfield Award in Health & Safety
- Highfield Award in Customer Service
- ASCENTIS Award in Equality & Diversity
- ASCENTIS Award in British Values
- CACHE Award in Stress Awareness
- NCFE Certificate in Employability Skills
- OCN Award in Developing Personal Confidence
- OCN Award in Understanding Personal and Interpersonal Conflict
Also included in this course will be training on problem solving at work, working in a team, tackling number problems, positive mindset, motivation as well as business and customer awareness.
Assessment & Feedback
Hand-written workbooks and multiple choice tests.
This course is FREE if in receipt of certain unemployment benefits (please call on 0345 52 12345 to check your eligibility).
Jobs that can be applied for on completion of this course include; administrator, data entry clerk, receptionist in a variety of different industries including the private and public sector, schools, colleges, health clubs, surgeries etc.