First-Line Management Level 3 Certificate
This two-day Level 3 Certificate is a medium-sized qualification designed to give learners a good knowledge of the various roles, functions and responsibilities of a First-Line Manager and the limits of their authority and accountability. The unit in ‘Personal Development as a First-Line Manager’ is good for First-Line Managers who are new to their roles or for aspiring leaders who wish to gain a solid understanding of the principles and practicalities of first-line management.
To apply for this training course or for more information please contact our Training Team
Call: 0345 52 12345
Candidates should have at least two years of workplace experience and should ideally be line-managers.
Amongst other things the course covers:
- Induction - Aims and objectives of the programme, students’ expectations, and membership of the Chartered Management Institute
- Personal Development as a First-Line Manager
- Role and responsibilities of a First-Line Manager
- Giving and receiving feedback to improve own performance and the performance of others
- Self-development techniques
- Improving Team Performance
- Understanding how performance can be improved
- Understanding how to undertake performance reviews and what tools are available for performance management
Assessment & Feedback
The course takes two days, from 9am to 5pm.
All training will be workshop based, participative and relevant to the organisation. To successfully gain the Chartered Management Institute L3 Certificate in First-Line Management students must complete two written assignments outside of and in addition to the time spent in the classroom which have to pass assessment.
The course fee covers the following:
- Registration, examination and assessment fees
- Course materials
- Pad and pen
- Certification upon successful completion
- Lunch & refreshments
Candidate assignments will be assessed and upon passing you will receive a CMI Level 3 Certificate in First-Line Management.
The CMI is a membership body for managers and candidates on a CMI accredited qualification become student members of the membership body for the duration of their study with access to substantial online study materials.
CMI Level 5 Award or Certificate in Management and Leadership.