Engineering Level 3 National Foundation Diploma
This course will give you a broad knowledge of engineering as preparation for employment or higher education.
The qualification comes in two parts consisting of a first year followed by a second year. Completing both parts will give you an Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
- Four GCSEs at grade four/grade C or above, including maths, English and science, or
- Engineering Level 2 Extended Certificate, plus maths and English at grade four/grade C or above, or equivalent
- Successful attendance at interview
- Engineering principles
- Engineering processes
- Product design and manufacture
- Commerical and quality principles
- Electronic and electrical testing
- Mechanical measurement
Assessment & Feedback
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
Higher education at university or college, including our HNC General Engineering at University Centre Thurrock.