Emergency First Aid at Work Level 3 Award
This one day course is for those who wish to acquire first aid skills for their workplace.
To apply for this course please call: 0345 52 12345
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider and how to assess an incident
- First aid skills for cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and the correct use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- How to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking, suffering from hypovolemic shock or who has an external bleed
- Dealing with minor injuries such as cuts, grazes, bruises and small splinters
- How to deal with burns and scalds
Assessment & Feedback
This course is assessed by completion of a short, hand-written workbook and a practical demonstration of skills.
Course fee based on 2018-19 for UK/EU students
On successful completion of course learners can progress to a three day First Aid at Work course which goes into more detail about emergency first aid procedures.