This course for those who wish to have a career in the electrical contracting industry.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
Entry for 16-19 (School Leaver):
- Two GCSEs at grade 4/grade C including maths and English, or
- Building Services/Plumbing/Electrical Level 1 Certificate plus GCSE maths and English at grade 4/grade C
- Successful attendance at interview
Entry for 19+ (Adult):
- Successful telephone interview
- Practical electrical wiring systems
- Principles of electro technology
- Installation (buildings & structures)
- Health & Safety
- Electrical wiring regulations
- Electrical measurement
Assessment & Feedback
Assessment is through a range of assessment techniques which may include coursework and examinations.
Adult, part_time: £1950
School leavers: FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
Adult: Cost will be £1950 +VAT. Payment plans are available on request.
You can progress on to the City & Guilds Electrical Installations Level 3 Diploma.