Electrical Installations Level 2 Diploma
Please note: Applications for this course are closed
Unfortunately this course has reached capacity and applications for September 2021 have been closed.
If further spaces are made available the information on this page will be updated.
This course for those who wish to have a career in the electrical contracting industry
Entry for 16-19 (School Leaver):
- GCSEs x 2 at grade 4/C in MATHS and ENGLISH
- Successful attendance at interview
Entry for 19+ (Adult):
- Successful telephone interview
- Practical electrical wiring systems
- Principles of electro technology
- Installation (buildings & structures)
- Health & Safety
- Electrical wiring regulations
- Electrical measurement
Assessment & Feedback
Assessment is through a range of assessment techniques which may include coursework and examinations.
School leavers: FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
Adult: Cost will be £1950 +VAT. Payment plans are available on request.
You can progress on to the City & Guilds Electrical Installations Level 3 Diploma.