Creative Enterprise and Industries Level 4 Professional Diploma
Applications for this course are currently closed
Designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge and understanding necessary to develop your career as a creative professional.
The qualification will provide you with the opportunity to cultivate your employability by developing your creative enterprise skills, expanding your contact base whilst developing your start-up projects and professional practice. This qualification is suitable if you have an interest in starting up your own projects or company or work in a freelance capacity and wish to explore and extend your creative practice via a full-time creative immersive learning experience.
The qualification can be used as a starting point if you have identified a specific project that you wish to work on. You can explore the basis of entrepreneurial activity by developing essential business and management skills in order to identify and respond to business opportunities in the creative sector.
The intention and purpose of the course is to provide you with the opportunity to fast-track into employment in the creative industries and may support progression into higher education.
- Working knowledge of Adobe software
- Four GCSE's at grade 4 and above in including English and maths
- You will be asked to provide evidence of your ability in the subject which could be in the form of a portfolio
- Successful attendance at interview
- Understanding the creative industries
- Exploration of opportunities within
- Skills acquisition in specialist area
- Adobe software
- Content creation, including video, audio and graphics
- Social media production
- Audience data and trends, including customer profiling
- Digital and online PR
- Business management and finances
- Start-up projects and proposals
- Networking skills and opportunities
- Specialist area of development and springboarding
Assessment & Feedback
This programme is delivered full time, three days per week.
- Portfolio based submissions - research, experimentation and development
- Course work throughout each project in various formats - written text, images, video's, vlogs and digital files
- Practical assessment
- Creative exploration
- Critical analysis and reflection
- Individualised learner journeys
Course fee based on 2018-19 for UK/Home students.
This course will provide you with the experience and knowledge to progress into the creative sector and industry. You may also start your own business or progress to roles in the creative industries such as:
- Freelance creative work
- Account management
- Creative agency positions
- Art direction
- Talent management The qualification will support you to develop a portfolio of work enabling you to progress to higher education courses