Construction and the Built Environment Level 3 National Extended Diploma
This course will prepare you for a career in the construction industry in the areas of general construction, civil engineering or building services engineering.
You will take part in educational visits and have the opportunity to undertake a period of work experience.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
- Four GCSEs at grade four/grade C or above including maths and English, or
- Construction Level 2 Extended Certificate plus maths and English at grade four/grade C, or equivalent
- Successful attendance at interview event
You will study units including:
- Health, safety and welfare in construction and the built environment
- Sustainable construction
- Mathematics in construction and the built environment
- Science and materials in construction and the built environment
- Building technology
- Graphic detailing
- Surveying in construction
- Computer aided design
- Structural mechanics
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- Written assignments
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
Higher education at university or college.