Construction and the Built Environment Level 3 National Extended Diploma
This course will prepare you for a career in the construction industry in the areas of general construction, civil engineering or building services engineering.
You will take part in educational visits and have the opportunity to undertake a period of work experience.
- A Level 2 qualification or GCSEs x 4 at grade 4/C - one to be grade 4/C in ENGLISH OR MATHS dependent on vocational subject to be studied
- Successful attendance at interview event
You will study units including:
- Health, safety and welfare in construction and the built environment
- Sustainable construction
- Mathematics in construction and the built environment
- Science and materials in construction and the built environment
- Building technology
- Graphic detailing
- Surveying in construction
- Computer aided design
- Structural mechanics
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- Written assignments
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
Higher education at university or college.