Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA 1) Certificate
The CCNA course is for those who want to make a career in IT and Networking. This is also suitable for those who are working in IT as a First or Second line Infrastructure technician or engineer and want to move into networking or a third line support role.
CCNA is globally recognized certification in the field of Networking. This validates your skills to configure, maintain and troubleshoot network equipment. It is also one of the key qualifications demanded by employers in different networking jobs. Once you pass CCNA exam, you will be awarded certificate by Cisco.
There is no formal requirement for this course as it starts from beginner level although a fundamental knowledge of networks and computing is recommended.
- Describe the devices and services used to support communications in data networks and the Internet
- Describe the role of protocol layers in data networks
- Describe the importance of addressing and naming schemes at various layers of data networks in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Design, calculate, and apply subnet masks and addresses to fulfil given requirements in IPv4 and IPv6 network
- Build a simple Ethernet network using routers and switches
- Use Cisco command-line interface (CLI) commands to perform basic router and switch configuration
Course fee based on 2021-22 for UK residents. Non-UK citizens will need to provide sufficient document/s confirming your right to live and study in the UK e.g. confirmation of settled status.
- Network Engineer
- Network Analyst
- Network Support Engineer
- Professional level - an advanced level of certification that shows more expertise with networking skills. Each certification covers a different technology to meet the needs of varying job roles