This course is for those who want to work in construction, specifically in carpentry and joinery as a site or bench crafts person.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 2 Diploma plus maths and English at grade four/grade C or above, or equivalent
- Successful attendance at interview event
- The theory and practice of carpentry and joinery
- Establishing the operating area
- Progressing operations
- Organising resources
- Coordinating and installing first and second fittings
- Erecting carcassing
- Producing timber products and health and safety
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- Practical assessments
School Leavers, full_time: FREE
School leavers: FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
Adults: Course fee based on 2018-19 for UK/EU students.
Further training including Chartered Institute of Building leadership qualications.