Beauty Therapy Studies Level 3 Diploma
This programme is the continuation of level for therapists wanting to gain successful employment in the beauty industry. The course will enable you to achieve long-term success. It is important for our beauty therapists to have the strongest educational foundation and here at South Essex College, we will train you in our professional beauty salons including professional product ranges and you will study industry-recognised units and qualifications. To further develop your skills there may be the opportunity to choose from a range of optional units in Indian head massage, stone therapy, and other practical beauty therapy treatments.
- Beauty Specialist Techniques Level 2 Diploma plus maths and English at grade four/grade C, or equivalent
- Successful attendance at interview event
- You will be required to purchase salon wear, equipment kit, textbooks and consumables
- Electrical science
- Micro dermabrasion facial
- Client care and consultation
- Body analysis
- Anatomy and physiology
- Swedish massage
- Individual false lahes
- False nails
- Health and safety
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- Practical observation
- Written assignments
- External multiple choice exams
- Oral questions
- Portfolio of evidence
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
You are prepared for employment in a beauty therapy salon, leisure centre, cruise liner or health farm.