HE Transparency Data
The information published in this document shows:
- The number of applications for admission on to recognised, undergraduate higher education courses that we have received from UK domiciled applicants.
- The number of offers we have made in relation to those applications.
- The number of those offers accepted and the number of those who have registered with us.
- The number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
It also shows these numbers by reference to:
- The gender of the individuals to which they relate
- Their ethnicity
- Their socio-economic background
It is important to note that the data presented has not been contextualised. This means, for example, that you will not be able to see from this data how many of those applying to courses met the entry criteria. It is also the case that universities and colleges will often receive many more applications than they have spaces on courses and so offer rates will necessarily be lower than application rates in those circumstances.
Banner The banner section of the page is editible here. This allows for the addition of more slides within the banner and display of the banner. Publish this banner? Tags Tags that are associated to a page allow the courses associated to be displayed. Publishing Select when you want to have the he page published. Un-publish Published on 02/04/2020 Un-publish and publish on date Un-publish on date History Created by: Matt Smith on 02/04/2020 at 08:25