HE Support Services
Welcome to our support services for Higher Education Students. We are based on the 3rd floor of the Forum (Southend) This location is designed exclusively for HE students and allows the team to be in direct contact with students, lecturers and staff.
All of the team regularly travel to other campuses and provide drop in or booked sessions as required.
The friendly and helpful team will provide you with wholly independent information and guidance, whatever your plans for the future.
- Undergraduate support and advice
- Funding and accommodation advice
- Academic skills support
- Careers and employability
- Additional Learning Support and Disability Support Allowance
- Student Engagement and Student Union
- Peer Mentoring
- Safeguarding and wellbeing support
- Any other general concerns that may be impeding on your studies
Telephone: 0345 52 12345