New Partnership for Apprenticeships
Association of Apprenticeships begins an exciting new partnership with South Essex Colleges Group
South Essex Colleges Group is delighted to become a corporate partner of the Association of Apprentices. AoA is a membership organisation that connects apprentices across the UK via a dedicated social and professional networking platform.
As a result of our partnership, all SECG apprentices are eligible to join for free. As members, our apprentices get free access to:
- Connect with a community of other apprentices
- Build your professional network
- Get information, advice, and tips to help during your apprenticeship
- Advice to help you get assessment ready and successfully complete your apprenticeship
- Great content that you can use as part of your 20% off-the-job training
- Insight from experts and leaders across different sectors and specialisms
- Support with life skills, mental health and well-being and soft skills development
- Free events both on-line and in person
Operations Director for Apprenticeships Helen Sharpe said: "Joining AOA as a corporate member is really exciting for us. It will enhance our apprentices' experience, widen their professional network and give them access to superb quality resources to for life skills, mental health and well-being. It also provides excellent career focused support that will aid their journey to success. The partnership demonstrates our commitment to ensuring that our apprentices reach their full potential."