Theatrical Media Hair & Make-up Level 3 Diploma
This course will give you the knowledge, practical experience and confidence to pursue a career in the make-up industry as a professional make-up artist for theatre, video or television.
- Level 2 qualification in Hair and Media Make-up or similar, plus GCSE grade 4/C in English or Maths
- Successful attendance at interview event
- You will be required to purchase salon wear, equipment kit, textbooks and consumables at enrolment
- Camouflage make-up
- Apply airbrush
- Style and fit postiche
- Fashion and photographic make-up
- Apply prosthetics
- Fantasy hair design
- Create and cast prosthetics (Thurrock)
- Planning a production (Southend)
- media make-up
- Health & Safety practices
- Client care & communication
Assessment & Feedback
Your work will be assessed through a mixture of practical tasks and supporting written material. Your progress throughout will be supported by regular ongoing feedback.
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
Adult course fee based on 2018-19 for UK/EU students
Progress to university subject to entry requirements.