Professional Patisserie and Confectionery Level 3 Diploma
This programme is for anyone who works or wants to work as a patisserie chef in the catering and hospitality sector. The course will give you an overview of the many elements that make up being a professional pastry chef, which is a specialised and unique role within the catering & hospitality sector. If you an experienced professional chef ready to take your cooking skills to the next level, or a student progressing from the Level 2 Patisserie programme, this course will help you by providing you with an industry-standard qualification.
Level 2 qualification in Patisserie or similar, plus GCSE grade 4/C in English or Maths
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Produce fermented dough and batter products
- Produce petit fours
- Produce display pieces and decorative items
- Produce paste products
- Produce hot, cold and frozen desserts
- Produce biscuits, cakes and sponges
- The principles of food safety supervision
- Supervisory skills in the hospitality industry
- Exploring gastronomy
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- Practical assessments
- Written assignments
- Written theory papers
- End-of-year synoptic practical examination
FREE to UK/Home under 19s not in employment.
You are prepared for employment in the industry.