Performing Arts (Acting) Level 3 Extended Diploma
This course will give you all you need to pursue a career in the performing arts as an actor, or as a stepping stone to drama school or university.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
- A Level 2 qualification or GCSEs x 4 at grade 4/C - one to be grade 4/C in ENGLISH OR MATHS dependent on vocational subject to be studied
- You will be asked to evidence your ability in the subject in the form of an audition
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Historical context of performance
- The performing arts business
- Physical theatre performance
- Children’s theatre performance
- Acting auditions
- Acting for film and TV
- Classical and contemporary theatre
- Developing your voice
- Scriptwriting skills
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- Rehearsals and performances
- Portfolios, essays and presentations
- Evaluations and group discussions
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
Higher education at university, college or conservatoire, including our HND Performance at University Centre Southend.