Performing Arts (Acting) Level 3 Extended Diploma
This course will give you all you need to pursue a career in the performing arts as an actor, or as a stepping stone to drama school or university.
- Four GCSEs at grade four/grade C or above, including maths and English, or
- Performing Arts (Acting) Level 2 Extended Certificate plus maths and English at grade four/grade C or above, or equivalent
- You will be asked to provide evidence of your ability in the subject which will be in the form of an audition
- Historical context of performance
- The performing arts business
- Physical theatre performance
- Children’s theatre performance
- Acting auditions
- Acting for film and TV
- Classical and contemporary theatre
- Developing your voice
- Scriptwriting skills
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- Rehearsals and performances
- Portfolios, essays and presentations
- Evaluations and group discussions
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
Higher education at university, college or conservatoire, including our HND Performance at University Centre Southend.