Performing Arts (Acting) Level 3 Extended Diploma
This course will give you all you need to pursue a career in the performing arts as an actor, or as a stepping stone to drama school or university.
- A Level 2 qualification or GCSEs x 4 at grade 4/C - one to be grade 4/C in ENGLISH OR MATHS dependent on vocational subject to be studied
- You will be asked to evidence your ability in the subject in the form of an audition
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Historical context of performance
- The performing arts business
- Physical theatre performance
- Children’s theatre performance
- Acting auditions
- Acting for film and TV
- Classical and contemporary theatre
- Developing your voice
- Scriptwriting skills
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- Rehearsals and performances
- Portfolios, essays and presentations
- Evaluations and group discussions
FREE to UK under 19s not in employment.
Higher education at university, college or conservatoire, including our HND Performance at University Centre Southend.