Performing Arts (Acting) Level 3 Extended Diploma
This course will give you all you need to pursue a career in the performing arts as an actor, or as a stepping stone to drama school or university.
- Level 2 qualification or GCSEs x 4 at grade 4/C - one to be grade 4/C in ENGLISH OR MATHS dependent on vocational subject to be studied
- You will be asked to evidence your ability in the subject in the form of an audition
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Historical context of performance
- The performing arts business
- Physical theatre performance
- Children’s theatre performance
- Acting auditions
- Acting for film and TV
- Classical and contemporary theatre
- Developing your voice
- Scriptwriting skills
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- Rehearsals and performances
- Portfolios, essays and presentations
- Evaluations and group discussions
FREE to UK under 19s not in employment.
Aged 18 as of 31st August 2022 and applying for Level 3 Extended Diploma?
Your application and enrolment will be for the one year Level 3 Diploma. If you wish to complete the full Extended Diploma you will need to apply for an (Advanced Learner Loan) to cover the tuition fees after successfully completing the Diploma.
For more information please contact our admissions team
Higher education at university, college or conservatoire, including our HND Performance at University Centre Southend.