Performing and Production Arts (Dance) Level 3 Extended Diploma
This is ideal if you have an interest in dance, the performing arts industry and would like to pursue an education and eventually a career in this industry. The delivery is vocationally lead through a series of performance projects. You will specialise in various Dance projects and become a member of Dimensions Dance Company.
- A Level 2 qualification or GCSEs x 4 at grade 4/C - one to be grade 4/C in ENGLISH OR MATHS dependent on vocational subject to be studied
- You will be asked to evidence your ability in the subject in the form of an audition
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Classical Ballet
- Body Conditioning
- Rehearsal Technique and Etiquette
- Performance Skills
- Practical and Creative Context
- Progression onto higher education and vocational training
- English and maths
Assessment & Feedback
- Project/portfolio based learning
- Practical tasks
- Self-evaluation of own practice
- Reflective processes
FREE to UK under 19s not in employment.
You can progress to the Level 4 and 5 Higher National Diploma in Performance at South Essex College, vocational dance and musical theatre colleges or a full degree.