Performing and Production Arts (Dance) Level 3 Extended Diploma
This is ideal if you have an interest in dance, the performing arts industry and would like to pursue an education and eventually a career in this industry. The delivery is vocationally lead through a series of performance projects. You will specialise in various Dance projects and become a member of Dimensions Dance Company.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
- Four GCSES at grade 4/grade C including maths and English language, or
- Performing and Production Arts (Dance) Level 2 Diploma plus maths and English language at grade 4/grade C, or equivalent
- You will be asked to evidence your ability in the subject in the form of an audition
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Classical Ballet
- Body Conditioning
- Rehearsal Technique and Etiquette
- Performance Skills
- Practical and Creative Context
- Progression onto higher education and vocational training
- English and maths
Assessment & Feedback
- Project/portfolio based learning
- Practical tasks
- Self-evaluation of own practice
- Reflective processes
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
You can progress to the Level 4 and 5 Higher National Diploma in Performance at South Essex College, vocational dance and musical theatre colleges or a full degree.