Performing and Production Arts (Dance) Level 3 Extended Diploma
This is ideal if you have an interest in dance, the performing arts industry and would like to pursue an education and eventually a career in this industry. The delivery is vocationally lead through a series of performance projects. You will specialise in various Dance projects and become a member of Dimensions Dance Company.
- Four GCSES at grade 4/grade C including maths and English language, or
- Performing and Production Arts (Dance) Level 2 Diploma plus maths and English language at grade 4/grade C, or equivalent
- You will be asked to evidence your ability in the subject in the form of an audition
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Classical Ballet
- Body Conditioning
- Rehearsal Technique and Etiquette
- Performance Skills
- Practical and Creative Context
- Progression onto higher education and vocational training
- English and maths
Assessment & Feedback
- Project/portfolio based learning
- Practical tasks
- Self-evaluation of own practice
- Reflective processes
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
You can progress to the Level 4 and 5 Higher National Diploma in Performance at South Essex College, vocational dance and musical theatre colleges or a full degree.