Moodle can be accessed via the web using your standard network username and password.
Click here to login to student C_Space. You will need to type SEEC\ followed by your standard network username and password.
Problems accessing C_Space?
Contact the ILT Team quoting your Student ID number and a description of the issue you are having.
Access Your Work from Home
Access your College files and software from any secure and up-to-date Windows PC or Apple Mac with a broadband Internet connection. You will need at least Internet Explorer 8 or the latest Safari, Chrome or Firefox browser.
You will be asked for your normal college user ID and password.
First time users
Your password is set to your date of birth in the format ddMMMyy (eg. 01JAN95) . Please note the month must be in upper case.
If you have used your print credit quota for the term, you can top up your account using a credit or debit card. At the login screen type: seec\<your_user_id>> and your network password. You can read more about how print credits and print charges on C_Space.
- Please note that access to South Essex College services outside of College premises is not a guaranteed service.
- The College's Network User Agreement applies to your use of these services. You are responsible for the content of all files uploaded to the College Network.
- You should take necessary steps to ensure that your use of these services is secure and does not result in viruses or any other potentially harmful program or data reaching the College Network
- You are responsible for the security of your College Username and Password and must ensure that no other person is aware of them
- An individual’s external access to the College Network may be removed at any time and without warning. This may be for Security reasons, or for breach of this Policy
- Staff Accessing the College Network externally should not use the service to transfer personal information relating to individuals - Please see College Data Protection Policy for more information