Locate a free PC
Looking for an available computer to study on? Please click the links below to find available computers in our study areas.
Moodle can be accessed via the web using your standard network username and password.
Access Your Work from Home
Use any secure and up-to-date Windows PC or Apple Mac with a broadband Internet connection. You will need at least Internet Explorer 11 or the latest Safari, Chrome or Firefox browser.
If you are logged in on a college computer you will be taken straight to your inbox.
If you are accessing the site from any system outside the College you will be prompted to login. You should enter your normal username/password that you would use to login to a computer within the College, e.g. seec\50101010 and [email protected]
We are currently implementing a new print payment system, please check back here soon for further details. In the meantime you can purchase print credits from the LRC (Learning Resource Centre) staff.
- Please note that access to South Essex College services outside of College premises is not a guaranteed service.
- The College's Network User Agreement applies to your use of these services. You are responsible for the content of all files uploaded to the College Network.
- You should take necessary steps to ensure that your use of these services is secure and does not result in viruses or any other potentially harmful program or data reaching the College Network.
- You are responsible for the security of your College Username and Password and must ensure that no other person is aware of them.
- An individual’s external access to the College Network may be removed at any time and without warning. This may be for Security reasons, or for breach of this Policy.
- Staff Accessing the College Network externally should not use the service to transfer personal information relating to individuals - Please see College Data Protection Policy for more information.
18/01/2017 17:00 to 20:00
01/02/2017 17:00 to 20:00
08/03/2017 17:00 to 20:00
22/04/2017 11:00 to 13:00
16/05/2017 17:00 to 20:00
Computing Services only support devices running the following operating system versions:
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 Update and Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.10 and above
- iOS 9 and above
- Windows Phone 8 and above
- Android Lollipop (5.0) and above
This includes remote access, webmail and wireless access support.
Latest versions of web browsers should be used for accessing college systems.