Travel and Tourism Level 2 Diploma
This is an ideal choice if you want to pursue a career in the travel and tourism industry.
The course has been designed for those that want to seek employment in one of the many areas in the industry including travel agencies, tour operators, holiday representatives and cruise lines or it will prepare you for a higher level course of study.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
A Level 1 qualification or GCSEs x 2 at grade 3/D in MATHS or ENGLISH
Successful attendance at interview event
- Worldwide travel and tourism destinations
- Interpersonal skills for the travel and tourism workplace
- Retail travel services
- Travel and tourism support services
- Resort representatives
- Business travel planning
- Meet and greet travel and tourism service
- Principles of customer service in hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism
Assessment & Feedback
- Short answer questions
- Practical demonstrations and role plays
- External multiple choice online exam
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
- Travel and Tourism Level 3
- Aviation Operations Level 3 Diploma