Engineering Level 2 Diploma
You will learn skills in several aspects of engineering providing you with a broad range of skills that will enable you to advance to further studies and eventually pursue a career in the industry.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
- GCSEs at grade 4/grade C in English and maths, or
- Engineering Technology Level 1 Diploma plus GCSEs in English and maths at grade 3/grade D, or equivalent
- Successful attendance at interview
- Electrical and electronic systems
- Fitting and assembly techniques
- Environmental awareness
- Engineering techniques
- Engineering principles
Assessment & Feedback
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
Completion of the level 2 study programme in engineering can lead to the level 3 qualification or an advanced apprenticeship within Advanced Engineering and Robotics or Transport and Logistics.