Bricklaying Level 2 Diploma
This course will further advance your bricklaying skills and covers: block and brickwork practical and theory (including storing materials and equipment), erecting and dismantling working platforms, setting and basic building brick and blockwork walling and health and safety.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
- GCSEs at grade 4/grade C in English and maths, or
- Construction Skills Level 1 Certificate or equivalent plus GCSEs at grade 4/grade C in English and maths
- block and brickwork
- storing materials and equipment
- erecting and dismantling working platforms
- setting and basic building brick and block work walling
- health and safety
- maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- practical assessments
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
- Construction Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- bricklaying apprenticeship