GCSE Biology for Adults
This course is designed for adults requiring GCSE Biology for University entrance for certain courses or wishing to study it for pleasure.
Our GCSE Biology course has a clear specification, with assessed practical activities throughout and exams at the end of the course.
- Ability to work to a Level 2 standard in Biology
- A skills test will be undertaken at interview to assess your suitability for the course
- Cell biology
- Infection and response
- Homeostasis and response
- Inheritance, variation and evolution
- Key ideas
Assessment & Feedback
- Ten required practical assessments
- Two written exams each of 1hr 45 mins
Part time evening:
Course fee based on 2018-19 for UK/EU students.
Successful entrance to relevant university when taken alongside an Access to HE course.