Forensics and Criminal Investigation Level 3 Extended Diploma
This course covers a variety of science-based modules including criminal and forensic investigation. It provides you with the skills required to go on to higher education or pursue a career in the science field.
- A Level 2 qualification or GCSEs x 4 at grade 4/C - one to be grade 4/C in ENGLISH OR MATHS dependent on vocational subject to be studied
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Principles and applications of science
- Practical scientific procedures and techniques
- Science investigation skills
- Forensic investigation procedures in practice
- Criminal investigation procedures in practice
- Forensic anthropology and archaeology applications of criminal and forensic psychology
- Environmental forensics
- Forensic traffic collision investigation
- Physiology of human body systems
- Forensic genetics
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- External assessment under examination conditions
- Coursework, assignment tasks (written reports, graphs and posters, projects) and performance observation assessments
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
Higher education at university or college to study a forensic science degree.