This course will give you a broad introduction to basic carpentry and joinery.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
- GCSEs at grade 3/grade D in maths and English, or
- An Entry 3 qualification plus maths and English at grade 3/grade D, or equivalent
- Successful attendance at interview
- Successful attendance at transition event
- Carpentry and joinery practical and theory
- How to carry out safe working practices
- Information, quantities and communicating with others
- Building methods and construction technology
- Basic woodworking joints
- Maintaining and using hand tools
- Preparing and using portable power tools
- Undertake relevant work experience
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- Practical assessments
School Leavers, full time: FREE
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
Carpentry and Joinery Level 2 Diploma.