Art and Design (Photography) Level 3 Extended Diploma
Completing this course will give you a BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Art and Design (Photography). Students are expected to generate their own opportunities to explore their subject area with a high degree of independence and are encouraged to use their own time to seek work placements during holidays and weekends.
Please be rest assured that we will continue to make an offer based on your predicted grades or by alternative assessments for entry conditions based on your circumstances.
- A Level 2 qualification or GCSEs x 4 at grade 4/C - one to be grade 4/C in ENGLISH OR MATHS dependent on vocational subject to be studied
- You will be asked to provide evidence of your ability in the subject which could be in the form of a portfolio
- Successful attendance at interview event
- Photographic media, techniques and technology
- Studio photography
- Digital image capture and editing
- Commercial photographic laboratory operations
- Location photography
- Experimental imagery in photography
- Lens-based image making
- Image manipulation using computer applications
- Darkroom practice and darkroom applications
- Maths and English
Assessment & Feedback
- Your work will be assessed through a mixture of practical tasks and supporting written material
- Your progress will be supported by regular, ongoing feedback throughout the course
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment.
- Art and Design Level 4 Foundation Diploma
- Higher education at university or college