Who can apply for accommodation?

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

Accommodation is available for students over the age of 18. Spaces are reserved for higher education students who are taking degree courses. This does not mean that those taking a further education course (Diplomas, NVQs, BTECs or Certificates) cannot be considered. To discuss possible safeguarding issues, please contact the safeguarding team at each campus or email safeguarding@southessex.ac.uk

See also...

I don’t feel safe at home, who can help me?