When can I apply for support with childcare?

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

You should apply to the funds managed internally by the College when enrolling, or within the first few weeks of starting your course.

The longer you delay your application your chances of receiving any financial support is greatly reduced, even if you are eligible. Applications for funding need to be made each year even if studying for a course of two years.

Please complete the relevant funding application form and take into the Funding Team at any campus along with evidence of your household income.

Email: funding@southessex.ac.uk

Telephone: 0845 52 12345 and ask for the Funding Team.