What if I need support through the process?

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

All young people are entitled to an independent supporter, who can give information and support about the Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) process, and is independent of the College and local authority.

For more information please click on the following links:

See also...