I need support with a substance abuse issue, who can help me?

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

Please visit the Safeguarding & Pastoral team if you would like any help or advice about concerns you have with drugs, alcohol, or any other substance such as legal highs. The team will be able to support you with looking for services that deal specifically with these issues and the team can help make any referrals with you.

Email: safeguarding@southessex.ac.uk
Telephone: 0845 52 12345 ask for Safeguarding & Pastoral Team

See also...

Where can I find the safeguarding team?