I live on my own, where can I go to for help?

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

If you live alone, for example in supported or shared accommodation, if you are a care leaver, or are living independently for any reason, then please contact the Safeguarding & Pastoral Team if you need any help or support. 

If you are having any financial troubles getting to college then our Funding Team may also be able to support you. The Safeguarding & Pastoral Team and the Funding Team will work together to ensure you have what you need to be ready to learn. We can also speak with any other professionals you are in contact with to ensure everyone is supporting you through your education.

Email: safeguarding@southessex.ac.uk
Telephone: 0845 52 12345 ask for Safeguarding & Pastoral Team

See also...

Where can I find the safeguarding team?