I have applied to study a Higher Education (HE) course but have not heard from the college.

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

If you have applied for South Essex College/Southend and Thurrock University Centre for 2018/19, all communication relating to the status of your application will be made through UCAS.

If you have applied to study one of the teacher training programmes (PGCE or Cert Ed) then they should be directed to the Teacher Training Team.

For the Teacher Training Team, please email  dani.brooke@southessex.ac.uk

You visit the UCAS website www.ucas.ac.uk , or contact UCAS direct - 0371 468 0 468. 

See also...