I am looking for a reference for my new job, who do I contact?

How can we help? Please type your question below, or view all top rated FAQs.

The College cannot provide a personal reference but can provide an academic reference, which can comment on attendance and course length. To request a reference you will need to contact the data team on email: InformationServicesDatabase@southessex.ac.uk

See also...

I need help completing a job application, who can support me?